Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The start of my motorcycle adventures

I ride a 99 Honda CBR F4. It's got ~43k miles on it to date and I ride as often as possible. I'm also a Mechanical Engineer and I've taken the challenge to keep the bike running (on both the road and the track) for as long as it's safe and possible!

I intend to share stories on: motorcycle repair, riding techniques, track day experiences, mishaps, funny stories, not-so-fun run in's with the law, and any other story common to motorcycle riders.

I'll also try to post picture and video media of my rides and share good roads with you if you live in the Bay Area!

Check out my bike up at Thunderhill on a track day with Pacific Track Time.


Parked, up on it's rear wheel stand. I love the way this bike looks from the back!

1 comment:

  1. I have always loved a red bike, but your yellow bike also looks neat. Bike racing is so cool! How long have you been racing?

    Hannah Parkin

    ReplyDelete